From its white sand beaches to its terraces of rice fields, Bali promises plenty of activities and experiences for nature lovers and sun seekers.
Particularly Nusa Dua in Bali is the perfect location for a chill beach vacation; if you love surfing, this is the place to be on the island. Looking for impressive accommodations worth the splurge for a short stay in Nusa Dua? Here are a few of the best hotels in Nusa Dua I found for you.
**** This post isn’t sponsored nor commissioned but contains affiliate links. If you book anything from them, this doesn’t cost you anything but might give me a little commission to help keep this free blog full of more travel tips and me fuelled with chocolate to keep writing. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. ****
More Nusa Dua Tips
- Planning a trip around Bukit Peninsula
- Essential tips before visiting Uluwatu Temple
- What to pack for a Bali holiday
Terrace Bali Villa
The Terrace Bali Villa aims to make your self-care holiday a success thanks to their superb services. The Nusa Dua villa features a garden, an outdoor pool and an on-site bar, where guests can enjoy a nightcap or two.
It’s fairly close to popular spots like the Bali Collection and Pasifika Museum and you can avail of the free shuttle rides the hotel offers. Solo guests can indulge in the villa’s one-bedroom option with private pool.
- Location: 1.3 km to Tanjung Benoa, 4.4 km to Geger Beach
- Perks: Free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, garden view, patio, flat-screen cable TV, private bathroom with bidet and free toiletries
- Budget: $
Padma Pandawa Villa
Another top budget-pick for a Nusa Dua accommodation is the Padma Pandawa Villa. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning. Choice rooms also feature either a balcony or terrace. Bikes are available for rent if you want to explore the neighbourhood.
On top of that, it’ is another solo traveller-friendly Nusa Dua hotel and has two accommodation options. For one, it has a one-bedroom pool villa (basic choice). Alternatively, upgrade to a one-bedroom villa with private pool.
- Location: 2.1 km to Pandawa Beach, 5.1 km to Geger Beach
- Perks: Free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, cable channels, free toiletries, refrigerator, dining area with kitchenware
- Budget: $
Nusa Dua Bayview
Not all Nusa Dua hotels and villas are the same; some offer basic accommodation and others will splurge on perks. The Nusa Dua Bayview, is the former.
Its facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, a beautiful garden, shared lounge and even a restaurant. It’s also solo-traveller friendly, so unaccompanied guests can enjoy accommodations that are sufficient for their needs.
- Location: 3.7 km to Geger Beach, 4 km to Pandawa Beach
- Perks: Garden/balcony view, kitchen, privacy curtain
- Budget: $$
Bali Nusa Dua Hotel
The Bali Nusa Dual Hotel is a plush pick for travellers who want to be near the beach, experience quiet relaxation and be surrounded by upgraded comforts of home like free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, which are crucial for hot Bali days.
Guests travelling alone can take advantage of the hotel’s cushy Deluxe Room. Bonuses for an all-out relaxing vacation include a spa, fitness and wellness centres.
- Location: 600 m to Samuh Beach, 600 to Sofitel Bali Beach, 650 m to Club Med Bali Beach, 1.1 km to Nusa Dua Beach
- Perks: Free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, pool/garden view, flat-screen TV, ensuite bathroom with free toiletries
- Budget: $$
The Laguna, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Need a luxury Nusa Dua beach hotel? The Laguna Resort and Spa is a marvellous choice. White sands surround this lavish hotel and there’s more water in the property actually; wait till you see its 7 lagoon swimming pools.
Get even more spoiled by the lovely, breath-taking oceanic scenes of the Indian Ocean. Solo travellers can go for the charming Executive King Suite with Balcony option. Reserve your spot before rooms are booked out!
- Location: 300 m to Samuh Beach, 600 m to Sofitel Bali Beach, 600 m to Nusa Dua Beach, 800 m to Club Med Bali Beach
- Perks: Free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, garden/balcony view, ensuite bathroom, personal safe
- Budget: $$$
Samabe Bali Suites & Villas
For the ultimate pick among Nusa Dua resorts, check out the Samabe Bali Suites & Villas. The property offers free Wi-Fi access all over and features facilities like a gym, spa and an outdoor pool.
Hydrate yourself with an endless supply of non-alcoholic beverages and then take in delicious local fare by way of the property’s Rempah restaurant. Solo vacationers can pick the basic suite for easy comfort.
- Location: 30 m to Taman Sari Beach, 500 m to the Ritz-Carlton Bali Beach, 900 m to Sawangan Beach, 1.5 km to Gunung Payung Beach
- Perks: Air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, private bathroom, soundproofing
- Budget: $$$
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort
Are you prioritising a Nusa Dua beach resort? You’ve got a good selection as the white sandy beaches along the shorelines offer those as well. Plus, you’re never far from either the perfect sunrise or sunset. With the Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort it’s the former and you an even time it with a visit to the nearby Blow Hole. (Check tide times!)
The Nusa Dua resort by the beach is chock full of mega perks, such as a yoga pavilion, easy access to nearby golfing, a business centre in case you do need to answer some urgent mails or calls as well as a a spa. For food, you can enjoy all day munching at the café and summer drinks at the bar.
While there are no single rooms, you can get super comfortable in the deluxe bed. All rooms are classified as deluxe and you can pick between garden or lagoon pool views and you either have a balcony or terrace. The 5-star resort might not be right by the beach but you can take advantage of the free beach shuttle, which takes 3 minutes. A stroll is only 15 minutes on foot.
- Location: 650 m to Nusa Dua Beach, 750m to St. Regis Bali Beach, 850m to Geger Beach
- Perks: Air-conditioning, flat-screen cable TV, marble bathrooms, concierge services, Spa, business centre, yoga pavilion, café and bar, kid friendly
- Budget: $$$
Fancy accommodation by a Nusa Dua beach? And I mean right next to it. Melia Bali might just be the best resort in Nusa Dua for you. Pamper yourself in this magnificent Nusa Dua beach resort by dining in all its five restaurants, diving daily in the large lagoon swimming pool and sipping a cocktail among the lush foliage of the tropical garden.
There’s no way you get bored at this Nusa Dua hotel and spa. The nearest shopping is 500m away, the beach a mere 10 m. You can play tennis on the onsite court, work out in the fitness centre or rent a bike for the day from reception.
For Solo Travellers, the Junior Suite is a perfect option. You can choose for one with direct access to the lagoon pool. (Which is great for those who want to catch a sunrise but want to sleep as long as absolutely possible.)
- Location: 10 m to Samuh Beach, 200 m to Nusa Dua Beach, 650 m to Sofitel Bali Beach, 950m to Club Med Bali Beach
- Perks: Air-conditioning, 5 restaurants, lagoon pool, spa, tennis court, fitness centre, bike rental, kid friendly
- Budget: $$$
Read more from the Bali blog