If you’ve landed on this page, you most likely want to place a post on Travel on the Brain – whether as a guest or paid for sponsord post. Welcome!
Before we proceed, please read the guidelines and rules to avoid unneccesary back and forth emails. I stated non-negotiables below, so please don’t try to pitch exactly what I will not do.
Should I get the sense that you didn’t even have a quick look and completely ignored my blog guidelines, I’ll simply refer you back to this page. We’re all busy business people, so let’s value each other’s time.
Fellow travel bloggers…
… who aren’t mere affiliate or SEO based blogs can check out the guest posting guidelines and possible topics here.
For such a genuine guest post, 1-2 do follow links back to the blog are accepted. Don’t even think about trying to sneak in a paid for link.
For placing a sponsored post or link…
… please be aware of the following guidelines:
- Paid for articles and links are disclosed as such at the start of the article and are made no follow to adhere to laws and Google guidelines.
- Content needs to be relevant to my audience of female solo travellers
- In your email pitch, please include 2-3 possible topics and how they fit into the existing blog content and what angle you can provide. Maybe even potential keywords. Don’t simply ask me to ask you more questions.
- Should you want to provide your own photos, the original sources and usage rights need to be provided for the article.
- Sending prewritten articles is not accepted. Contents need to be discussed beforehand.
- Not accepted as payment: promises of future work, exposure, reputation, affiliate links, low ball offers/counter offers of 10% the stated fee, etc
- Off limit topics: gambling/casinos, diet/weight loss, sex, cosmetic procedures/body modification, dating, sexist/racist/LGBTQ+phobic content, get rich quick schemes, etc
It is possible to discuss packages of multiple posts and extra social media coverage to enhance the reach over longe periods of time. Bulk orders/package orders come with a discount.
If you are ok with these guidelines, please get in touch via email to discuss rates and details. Get in touch with Annemarie here.